Monday, August 3, 2009

Rainy Mornings.....

sunny afternoons, but unfortunately my skydive was for 1120a today, so it's been cancelled and rescheduled for tomorrow.  It'll still be fun ( :  A couple of friends I've met while down here (Danielle and John) and I walked around the town a bit this morning, checked out movie times (after having breakfast), then did a little window shopping.  The mountains around Queenstown look beautiful with mist shrouding their tops, it's absolutely amazing down here.  The atmosphere is something I could definitely live in, but there's no way I could live without you all!  So move to NZ stat!  hah no not really, and I'm really excited about coming home, though I'm starting to consider pushing it back a FEW days because the weather down here is really shifty and my trip to Milford Sound might be cancelled, I still need to talk to the Fox Glacier people, AND I definitely have to go skydiving, however long that takes.  Oh and the more and more I hear about people doing Nevis, the more I'm considering it.  John showed me and Danielle his video yesterday and it was hilarious, the guy counted down to three and he was like, "No no!  I can't do this, wait wait wait." haha.  Then when he jumped he said, "OH JESUS!!"  I'm guessing my reaction would be similar, except definitely with tears, haha.  I've also been missing my friends from Base Christchurch that I met while working there, if any of you are reading this, hi!  I'm having a really great time this week, much better than the two weeks before that and it's really making me stay optimistic ( :  Anyway, Ima go since I don't want to bore you with what's happened since last night (nothing, besides sleep, haha), so have a wonderful day and I missese yous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment