Thursday, August 6, 2009

Queenstown, continued.

Wow, I love Queenstown so much.  I've met such amazing people here, have done such amazing things, and have seen such amazing landscapes.  If I were to live in New Zealand, Queenstown would be my obvious location for my home.  You guys would love it down here; this little city situated on the side of a huge lake, surrounded by unbelievably gorgeous mountains-- does life get any better than this?  Well, as you can tell from my last post, yes, if you skydive.  I just wanted to write this post to tell everyone how much I love them and miss them (for people back in the States and everyone I've met here).  As for the people I've met here, you've truthfully changed my life and I'm so glad for everything and this opportunity to travel to New Zealand by myself.  For everyone I met in Christchurch while working (Gemma, Mia, Antony, José, Caroline, and everyone else), you guys are great and made my time in Christchurch bearable.  I miss you all and hopefully will be able to see you again in due time.  The clean team rocks and it's all because of you ( :  For the people I met in Queenstown because I was so luckily placed in your room (Danielle, Craig, Jay, John, Daniel), thank you tons and tons for making Queenstown my favorite city; it definitely wouldn't have been the same without you all.  Danielle, you rock and are my North American buddy woo!!  Craig, you're a great guy and ridiculously silly, freaking monkey on the top bunks!  Jay, we have the same birthday, and we're kind of a big deal-- enough said, haha.  John, you're hilarious, and like to pass out all the time after getting drunk; also, "AH JESUS!!!!!!!"  And Daniel you crazy old man (just kidding!), well, you're CRAZY!! haha.  I hope I get to see you all very soon (I'm like 85% positive I'll see Jay and John again, yay! and Craig once I head up to Auckland for my flight home) because you're all amazing people.  Thank you for being such great friends and really helping me acclimate to good ol' Queenstown.  Anyway, I've decided I'm definitely going to stay here until at least Tuesday (was originally going to leave Sunday) because my Milford Sound trip on Saturday got cancelled due to road conditions, so I'm pretty excited-- I love it too much here to leave so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment