Monday, July 20, 2009

Wellington and various other subjects

So today I got up and checked out of YHA, went to X Base and locked up my stuff, then proceeded to go on a 6 hour walk around the harbour.  At the end, my feet and back hurt a lot, I was hot, tired, and excited to talk to Mom and Ean.  Well the talk with Ean didn't go so well, but Mom helped.  So basically since the walk I've been sitting in my room at X Base on the internet.

In the last few days I've been thinking about leaving early, the problems with the passport and visa and stuff are annoying, I'm lonely (even more so now) and miss my family, friends, and babies, and NZ is expensive.  But now it's just like, mehhhhhh I wanna come home now.  So I'm flying down to Christchurch tomorrow to check out Queenstown and Milford Sound and whatnot for about a week, and I'll make my mind up within that time frame.  New Zealand is cool and I have a great opportunity right now, but I don't know, I never really wanted to come down here all by myself, it's just various friends couldn't come, and Ean couldn't, and all this other crap, so I don't know. 

Anyway, the walk around the harbour was cool, even if tiring.  I forgot my camera so I shot a few pictures with my cellphone, I'll upload them so you guys can see.  But tomorrow I think I'll take a similar walk (this time with the camera!), but definitely shorter, and I'm gonna wear better shoes too!

Before I go, I just wanna say thanks to the friends I've talked to tonight, and of course my Mom, you guys really helped me feel better, and even got a smile out of me a couple of times!  I love you guys and will love you forevers!



Oh and never mind about the pictures, I thought I had Blue Tooth on this phone but I don't, so I'll just upload the good ones I'll get tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment